Originally from Kansas City, Missouri, Mark Berenson lived in several Colorado towns before moving to Ridgway, CO in 2002. After 16 years Mark started spending about half the year in Montrose, CO and the other half in Tucson, AZ. Mark is a versatile guitarist and singer. He is usually referred to as a folk/blues, singer/songwriter. However, the music that he plays covers a wide variety of styles and genres. He has a rich baritone voice and he is a creative and accomplished guitarist. He is known for playing a standard 6-string, a baritone, a 12-string, or round neck resonator. He now performs mostly in Arizona area and occasionally performs in other parts of the Southwest US.
- 6-String guitar
- 12-String Guitar
- Baritone Guitar
- Resonator Guitar
- Vocals — baritone
- Original Songs
- Popular Songs
- Can produce digital recordings
- Played guitar since high school in Kansas City, Missouri.
- Started performing in coffee houses, restaurants, and bars in college.
- After college started doing small concerts for colleges and universities throughout the Midwest, in addition to the above types of performances.
- 25 year hiatus from performing.
- Currently performing in restaurants, bars, small concerts and special events, and private shows mostly in Arizona.
- Available on request.